- Pulse ionospheric anomalies before a powerful earthquake in Chile (pp 1-12)
Ruzhin Yu.Ya.1, Smirnov V.M.2,3, Smirnova E.V.2
1Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, Ionosphere and Radio Wave Propagation, Troitsk,; 2Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS, Fryazino; 3Institute for Scientific Research of Aerospace Monitoring (AEROCOSMOS), Moscow.
- Measurement of electron temperature of Topside ionosphere: A review(pp 13-36)
1National Cheng Kong University, No 1. Ta-Sheuh Road, Taian, Taiwan, 2A Hokkaido University, Sapporo Japan.
- Note on discussion about the possible troposphere tide influence on the longitudinal distribution of the equatorial plasma bubbles (pp 37-58)
L.N. Sidorova and S.V. Filippov
Pushkov Institute of Terrestrial Magnetism, Ionosphere and Radiowave Propagation (IZMIRAN), Kaluzhskoe shosse, d.4, 108840 Moscow, Troitsk, Russia.
- Numerical Data Containing One Parameter and Chance Error: Evaluation of the Parameter by Convergence of Statistic (pp 59-73)
Department of Statistics, Handique Girls' College, Guwahati, Assam, India.
- Prediction of Atmospheric varibilities in North East India during Tropical Cyclones: Use of Numerical Weather Prediction Model and Back propagation Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
S. Das., M. Devi., K. Prakash., and A. K. Barbara
Department of Physics, Gauhati University, Guwahati ,India.