- Synthesis of Schumann resonance background signal in time domain (pp 1-23)
Kudintseva I.G.1, Nikolayenko S.A.1, Nickolaenko A.P.2, Hayakawa M.
1V.N. Karazin Kharkov National University 4 Svoboda square, Ukraine ; 2A.Ya. Usikov Institute for Radio-Physics and Electronics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine; 3 Hayakawa Institute of Seismo Electromagnetics, , Japan.
- Cyber pirating and Detection of malicious activities p2p botnets using Markov cluster algorithm (pp 24-36)
Dhruba Jyoti Borah and Abhijit Sarma
Department of Computer Science, Gauhati University, Guwahati, India.
- A technique for automatic monitoring the lower ionosphere and lightning location by tweek-atmospherics (pp 37-51)
A.V. Shvets 1, A. P. Krivonos 1, T.N. Serdiuk 2and M. Hayakawa3
1A.Ya. Usikov Institute for Radiophysics and Electronics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine; 2Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after academician V. Lazaryan of Ministry of Education of Ukrai, 3Hayakawa Institute of Seismo Electromagnetics Co. Ltd., Japan.
- Representation of Numerical Data by Some Special Mathematical Curves (pp 52-74)
Department of Statistics, Handique Girls' College, Guwahati, Assam, India
- Atmospheric waves as earthquake precursors seen in SODAR echogram (pp 75-85)
M. Devi1,. S. Patgiri2 A. K. Barbara 1 and A. Depueva2
1Department of Physics, Gauhati University, Guwahati ,India; 2IZMIRAN, Troisk, Moscow , Russia.